Thursday, November 17, 2011

IFBB PRO Vicki Nixon

Hey everyone! Its already Nov 17th! Closing in on Turkey day quick! My hubby and I are heading to Hilton head SC for a few days with my mom & dad, we are really looking forward to that! They came down here to Florida for a few days a couple weeks ago and we had a BLAST! Lots has happened since my last blog! 1st thing is we sold our condo and settle on the 1st of Dec..and bought a house on the water with a pool and make settlement on that the 5th of Dec. VERY excited about that! our very own pool and on the canal, so one day we will have a boat again...we LOVE being on the water so much! Also we cruise on the 18th for a 5 night Caribbean cruise, I have never been on a cruise before and we are like two little kids awaiting that trip for sure! The day we come back from that we head to Hilton head again to spend 5 nights with my mom & dad again in Hilton Head SC, so MUCH going on this Holiday season ..PLUS having to move! I have been blessed also to have a new job training clients at a Beautiful beach resort here in Palm Coast, so if your ever in Palm Coast come see me at Hammock Beach resort! I still will continue to train a few clients at Flagler One in Flagler Beach also. I am still training hard in the gym myself 6 days a week as always:) I Hope you all have a wonderful, safe happy & Healthy Holiday season! Please feel free to contact me at hog2@cfl.rr.com for any reason! I love hearing from my fans! Well I need to get busy, have a few more box;s that need packing:)
 Peace & Love Always,
     Vicki Nixon IFBB Pro Athlete

No comments:

Post a Comment